I first shared this on Tuesday in my Kickstart your Mediation Practice workshop and I am really excited to share this with family mediators now.
For too long I’ve been having conversations with family mediators around the following:
– Admin is taking over my life and I want to focus on the mediation part.
– I don’t get enough mediation work (this is particularly challenging if you’re working towards accreditation or trying to make a business out of mediation)
– I feel like a fraud and regularly suffer with imposter syndrome
– I feel unsupported and wish there was somewhere I could offload when I need to
There are many barriers to getting support and the three biggest ones I see are cost, time and knowing where to find the support. For a variety of reasons we don’t always use our PPCs as we should.
So I have put together what I’m calling the Mediation Membership. In this you will get:
– a monthly workshop on a topic decided by members
– a monthly Q & A to share our thoughts on issues we’re finding tricky
– Discussion boards only accessed by members where you can ask for help, support and info.
– 10% of any other training offered by LKW Family Mediation
All this for £35 per month. There is no minimum time commitment and you can cancel at any time. If you think this would be useful for you then all you need to do is:
2. I’ll send you a payment link to sign up.
3. Then you’ll get access to the membership portal.
It really is that simple. For any questions please email me. I’d like to only have 10 people in there to create a good group vibe and see how it runs so let me know if you’d like to join up by Wednesday 22nd September as I will then be closing it to new members.