You must be a professional working with individuals or couples going through a separation. You might be a:
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow mediator
- Or maybe you have carved out a whole niche career just for you?
But you are clearly in search of more rewarding work. If you’re working as a lawyer then you can download our top 5 tips for getting more Dispute Resolution (DR) work. Just follow the link below.
At LKW Family Mediation our mission follows the following beliefs:
- There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to separation
- Clients achieve the best outcomes in a divorce or separation when they access help from the right professionals for them
- The best outcomes also happen with the professionals around them work closely together for their benefit
- It is CRUCIAL to help parents to minimise the effects of their separation on their children
We also believe there’s a lot of amazing professionals out there who want to know how to better support their clients during the challenges of separation. We also know that some people don’t feel that their current working environments are lighting them up right now and we’re on a mission to help everyone we can work in a more positive, empowering and rewarding way. That’s the focus of all of our training workshops (as well as teaching you new things and generally upskilling all the above professionals – and more).
If you’re onboard with our mission and you’d like details of resources you can share with your clients, training workshops and networking events for all professionals working with separating couples then why not sign up to our free mailing list? Get the information you need directly into your inbox so you don’t have to look for it.