Sorting out money in a separation
Sorting out who has what when you separate can seem like a very complicated and lengthy process and many people feel like they just don’t know where to start. For many separating couples there can be huge worry about how you will make ends meet and where you are going to live. There can also be other fears about managing financially alone or about moving house or going back to work. Sometimes it can be hard to know which way is up during this difficult time. You may feel confused by lots of information you find online and are given by family, friends and colleagues. What if you had clear and helpful guidance from a professional to help you work through this process, step by step, at a pace that works for both of you?
Our video and workbook are designed to help break the process down into different easy to manage steps.
- Includes video giving a full overview of both the process and what you need to sort out
- Different areas of money explained and broken down
- Clear guidance on what you need to think about and when
- Workbook that takes you through the process of disclosing what money you have step by step
- Workbook then takes you through working out what money you might need
- Guidance on what to do if there isn’t sufficient money to make two homes
- Plenty of support for difficult issues that crop up
- Once payment is made the video is yours to watch as many times as you like
- Please note that the video and workbook are intended to provide information about the process and guidance on the process used to resolve money issues when separating. They do not constitute legal advice and if you feel there are elements of your personal situation that need specific guidance then we would always suggest that you take legal advice.
- Please be aware that these videos were designed to be purchased by anyone going through a separation and shared between them and their ex partner only. To pass them on to anyone else or use them for any other purpose is a breach of copyright. Copyright remains with LKW Family Mediation.
- If you have any questions then please contact us prior to purchasing.
- £175 via Paypal